I don’t know about you but S’mores are my absolute favorite dessert to enjoy. With the sticky marshmallow, the chocolate melted and two gram crackers smushing it all together. Life is at its finest when your devouring this delicious treat! However with this stay at home order in place I decided to look up a easy way to create s’mores that doesn’t require a open flame, this recipe works wonders for people who live in apartments or don’t have a open flame at hand! This is also a good way to get the kids involved in the kitchen and enjoy some time off the technology.
– Chocolate (Bars or chips will work).
– Marshmallows (any size or flavor)
🌟1 bag will work if they are the normal size.
– Gram crackers (for dipping)
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2.In a pan of your choice, (just about any pan will do), line the pan with either tin foil or parchment paper.
🌟This will save you in the long run due to the marshmallows being sticky.
3.Coat the bottom of the foiled pan with butter to help melt the chocolate better.
4. Cover the bottom of the pan with chocolate.
🌟Add more layers as you want or a whole bag of chocolate chips. 🍫 Any flavor of chocolate candy will work! Be creative!
5. Cover the layer of chocolate with marshmallows.
🌟Try to get the layer of marshmallows as neat as possible.
6. Once the oven is heated and the marshmallows are layered add the dessert in the oven for 5-7 minutes or to as brown as your liking!
7. Once the dessert is cooked to your liking grab a gram cracker and scoop out the dessert!
🌟 Caution this dessert may cause you to stop your diet and eat half the pan. 🌟
If you tried this recipe be sure to let me know how much you LOVED IT! 💛