Another great Recipe to add to your cook book and master during this quarantine!!! My husband Peyton loves anything with tater tots and cheese, it’s like this combination is heaven in his mouth! So since we have nothing better to do we decided to try it!!
- 2 pounds of ground turkey (you can use beef)
- 1 (20 oz) bag of tater tots – use can use more if you want!!!
- 1 (22 oz can) of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 bags of shredded cheese – of your choice
How to make the Casserole
- In a pan cook your ground meat till it’s fully cooked adding in whatever seasoning you like. We added just Tony’ seasoning.
- Once the meat is cooked, drained the excess liquid from the meat.
- Layer the bottom of a deep dish pan with the ground meat.
- Add the shredded cheese on top of the cooked ground meat.
- Add the frozen tater tots on top of the shredded cheese.
- Combine the milk and soup in a bowl and mix together
- Add the combined milk/soup on top of the tater tots.
- Spread the milk/soup evenly over the whole deep dish.
- Add shredded cheese over the top of the soup.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees
Caution food will be hot and delicious when it comes out!!! Let a comment below if you have tried this recipe!!!!